Assistant Production Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày trong nội tỉnh và Bắc Ninh
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage a full garment manufacturing workshop, drive the team to achieve the SAH and EFF target
- Production improvement: reduce cost, improve production time, kaizen and best practice adoption
- Make loading plans by months, quarters and shipment schedules, calculate manufacturing capacity
- Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedule Construct and cost all formulas used in the production process to gain Max-ship
- Collect data from the ETS system to check progress, define manufacturing performance standards and reviewed the outcomes of performance goals to set future targets and projections.
- Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and production reports.
- Prepare for internal audit as well as audit from customer
- Receive loading plans from PPC, manage from cutting, sewing and finishing process to make sure catch-up shipment schedule, meet efficiency and quality target.
- Manages materials and supplies readily and continuously available to carry out production processes
- Follow whole manufacturing process to meet quality, work and align with QA about the quality standard.
- Work with SMT and involve in to settle the issue related to machine and arrange FS
- Work with the supplier in solving problems related to the accessory.
- Drive operation follows by IE and QA systems.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang province (Have Dorms)
- At least 3 years at the same position
- Experience working in the garment company with size 1,000 labors