Business Unit Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón từ Qui Nhơn
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- To meet the buyer Expectation with smooth delivery & quality
- Capacity Planning and order bookings.
- Costing Analysis to make sure the profit margins are maintained.
- Working with the Planning Dept on Line allocations based on product categories.
- Product development based on the latest market trends to meet customer requirements.
- PD Reviews and costing discussion with customers based on a production-friendly Concept.
- Working with Sampling/ Technical / Production Team to resolve bulk technical challenges during the PD stage.
- Working with the IE team on SMV and Product Simplification for bulk production.
- Finance fund flow Planning based on order requirement and SOP
- Production Planning and WIP monitoring
- Evaluating team& production performance and ensuring the executions are as per Customer requirements.
- Buyer Communication with respect to order progress to facilitate the delivery of Quality Products.
- Managing team & review meetings of sourcing and production departments.
- TNA monitoring to meet the PCD and proactive approach to solving issues.
- Maintaining costing database & market intelligence on prices based on the latest market trends.
- Order re-conciliation & cost reviews.
- Monitoring On-time Bulk Shipments
- Working time: 8h00 am– 4h45 pm from Monday – Friday and two Saturday a month
- Working location: Binh Dinh province, Vietnam
- Graduated related major
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position
- Computer knowledge: MS office
- Having knowledge of Merchandise
- Essential skills: Management, Leader, Teamwork
- Good in English