|Work location||Bắc Giang|
|Years of experience||2 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày tuyến TP Bắc Ninh – TP Bắc Giang
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- This position is responsible to ensure color conformance and consistency of materials for bulk production
List Primary Responsibilities
- Own visual and instrumental color approval decisions for bulks.
- Execute bulk approvals by either visual or instrumental comparison or both.
- Visually compare any post-testing color evaluation such as molding, color change, color staining, etc.
- Ensure all items/ components together to match the color standard.
- Provide color guidance or referrals to suppliers/factories to correct unacceptable color submits.
- Input and maintain all comments in the lab system.
- Establish, maintain and send electronic production targets using a spectrophotometer to suppliers/mills.
- Responsible to track approval status and complete approvals in a timely manner to maintain on-time delivery.
- Responsible to track approval status and complete approvals in a timely manner to maintain on-time delivery. Maintain complete and accurate approval records for the color approval process.
- Ensure color consistency within the brand/ collection.
- Accurate and consistent interpretation of instrumental color evaluation.
- Communicate regularly with the mills to execute color comments.
- Communication color pass/fail result to requestors, purchasing, buyer and quality management.
- Prepare, establish and distribute AI plots to guide suppliers in color improvement
- Participate in the improvement of color approval projects.
- Assure color lab’s conformance to the company’s Color Compliance program.
- Perform correlation test with other labs when required.
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and intermediate check under the direction of the supervisor.
- Monitor temperature and Humidity Equipment available for the conditioning process and report non-conformance for immediate correction. (Standard laboratory conditions are a temperature of 70 degrees =/- 2 degrees and relative humidity of 65% =/- 2%.).
- Responsible for learning, understanding, maintain and following lab protocol and written procedures for HBI Test Methods, Color Manual and quality guidelines pertaining to garment performance as indicated in the Quality assurance manual.
- Archive, return or dispose of samples as per worksheet instruction and written procedures.
- Assist with in-house training, state-of-art instrument commissioning, ensuring proper operation and maintenance of instruments, accessories, methods, data, etc.
- Perform any other assignment as assigned by Lead or Management.
- Working time: 7h30 – 17h30 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang city (Have Dorms)
I. Minimum qualifications to fulfill the responsibilities in an acceptable manner
- Bachelor degree (in Textile or related fields) or technical degree required with at least 2 years in textile or garment business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- Experience in Textile or Garment Business
II. Preferred experience
- Experience in visual and instrumental color evaluation procedures with accurate and consistent techniques, ability to use a spectrophotometer, lightbox and other color tools.
- Good housekeeping and equipment maintenance skills maintaining lab integrity
- Ability to work well in group & independently
- Able to balance several tasks simultaneously
- Must pass the Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Test, with a superior discrimination
- Have extremely good color perception with the ability to classify and group very small changes in shade.
- Ability to understand and use spectrophotometer equipment and software required.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.