|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Drive the company corporate values of ethical and responsible business behavior
- The oversight of working conditions (labor practices and EHS)
- Drive the oversight of labor/workplace conditions in the company business process including all in-house contract work, outsourcing factories used by the company.
- Strategically evaluate potential community and worker development projects with the Corporate CSR team/GMO and Company management.
- Represent the company with external parties on the topic of internal and external CSR
- Act as the secondary contact for all customer visits, audits, and/or correspondence related to responsible business practices, (i.e. social compliance audits, CSR visits/meetings, green factory initiatives, community development, CSR related certifications etc….)
- Conduct internal factory labor/EHS monitoring independently and in-depth internal audits with the corporate CSR team
- Drive the implementation of CTPAT requirements in the Company by supporting and guiding the Company management team and security team
- Prepare comments/questions/action plans for all internal, customers, and 3rd party social compliance and CTPAT audits, and correct issues identified as needing improvement in a way that ensures long term sustainable change.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Morning Saturday
- Working location: HCMC, Vietnam
- University degree- Preferably Major in Environment or Engineering
- At least 03 years of experience as the same position
- Good in English