CS, Supply Chain, Planning Director
|Work location||North Vietnam|
|Years of experience||6+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Implement the CSP Department standard organization structure, Role Profiles and cross-functional work process flows to optimize the effective recruitment, deployment and direction of people in the Department. Recommend improvements and make changes as approved by SVP Operations.
- Processes: develop, get approval for, socialize (within CSP Department and cross-functionally) and periodically update CSP policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work flow processes and work methods, in line with Factory and Group guidelines.
- Performance Measurement: implement, monitor and report on the CSP Department’s performance against established Group and Factory KPIs.
- Continuous Improvement: drive continuous improvement in the CSP Department, introduced either by Group or Factory management. Share continuous improvements with other Factories. Proactively seek out and adopt relevant continuous improvements from other Factories
- Customer Understanding: within the CSP team, create a deep understanding of customers and their requirements through studying their end-consumer requirements. Communicating with customer’s in-person, by phone and email. Visiting their shops. Monitoring their websites, catalogues and business news. And receiving regular updates from TGA.
- Total Service Concept: within the CSP team, create a ‘total service’ mindset, i.e. develop a deep knowledge of customers’ requirements, enabling the ability to make proactive product and services recommendations to them. Keep in continuous touch with customers during order, production and delivery processes. And proactively follow up to check status and solve problems if necessary. Assess customers’ satisfaction levels and continuously seek new ways to serve them better.
- Customer Connection: create and implement programs to develop a committed customer-service mindset within CSP and other Factory Departments and foster employee pride in producing for the Factory’s customers.
- Responding to customer inquiries or feedback throughout entire process from order confirmation through post-sale end consumer complaints, with the full expert input and support from other functions (e.g. QA) when appropriate.
- finding ways to continuously improve CSP’s service to its customers
- Communication of Customer Orders: monitor the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of customer order communication to appropriate departments. Take appropriate actions where necessary.
- Systems Effectiveness: monitor the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of customer orders in systems and provide guidance where necessary.
- Purchasing: ensure that all raw fabric and sub-materials for garment production, all supporting production and non-production machinery and spare parts and all general Factory administration/office supplies are sourced, assessed, negotiated, purchased and delivered by suppliers to support cost-effective and timely garment production and general Factory operations.
- Fabric and Sub-materials Delivery to Operations: monitor the ordering, receipt and delivery of fabric and sub-materials to Operations Production Units and POS Sample Room within the Group standard. Take appropriate actions where necessary.
- Logistics Support: ensure that the documentation, customs and transportation systems, policies and procedures and workflow meets the end users’ needs and are compliant with key stakeholder requirements.
- Warehousing: hold the relevant direct report accountable for receiving, inspecting, processing, storing, and delivering fabric, sub-materials, and finished goods on-time to and from the Factory.
- Internal Customer Engagement: monitor internal customer satisfaction and engagement with CSP interaction and service/support to them, review with the CSP team and develop continuous improvement programs.
Working Location: North Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- At least 6 years working in the same position for garment manufacturing company
- Excellence in English
- Good at communication skill, presentation skill, solving – solution skill and management skill