Deputy QA Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón từ Qui Nhơn
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the company’s Quality assurance systems and policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in house quality procedures, standards and Specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Working with operation staff to establish procedures, standards, systems.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in quality and performance.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performances.
- Supervising laboratory staff.
- Manage the team to conduct applicable AQL audits.
- Manage and chair meeting Quality meetings where applicable.
- Conduct guidance & training for new CFAs.
- Working directly with customers, handling related issues to product quality.
- Working time: 8h00 am– 16h45 from Monday – Friday; and two Saturdays a month
- Working location: Binh Dinh province (Vietnam)
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position
- Good in English