Fabric Sourcing Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày tuyến TP Bắc Ninh – TP Bắc Giang
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Receive new fabric sourcing requirements from customers/merchants and find suitable suppliers.
- Develop new fabrics as per customer requirements.
- Submit new fabrics to customers with required test reports.
- Negotiate prices for new fabrics.
- Review quality issues from QA, Merchant and factories and give solutions/decisions in bulk.
- Review and approve Lad Dips and bulk dye lots together with Colorist.
- Prepare fabric collections for customer visits as appropriate
- Visit mills to discuss price, quality and capacity as required for merchant teams.
- Keep an eye on yarn price trend on line.
- Get updated on the latest developments/technologies in yarn/fabric/dyeing/printing.
- Identify the need for new suppliers and sources of appropriate suppliers.
- Monitor the process in mills and act at the right time to avoid any quality issues.
- Maintain relationships with mills.
- Working time: 7h30 – 17h30 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang city (Have Dorms)
- University degree in Textile Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Well Organized.
- Color Matching Skills