||Ho Chi Minh
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Meeting the sourcing briefs from the business units in value and quality terms from the direct suppliers of the region
- Ensure the fabric suppliers meet company required standards of quality and safety
- Assist in evaluating prospective fabric sources and develop action plans to bring these to acceptable quality, environmental and safety standards.
- In conjunction with the UK technologist determine and establish standard tests and frequency of test required in relation to fabric on all direct sourced garments and communicate this to garment manufacturing units.
- For direct sourced garments, monitor quality control data from the fabric suppliers and garment factories
- Contribute to management information (KPIs) with the preparation of fabric quality reports.
- For direct sourced garments, assist fabric and garment manufacturing units in interpreting company’s technical specification packages
- For direct sourced garments, approve manufacturers’ production seals for all aspects of fabric when required.
- Train and develop the team’s expertise on fabric related matters.
- To be available for manufacturers to consult with regarding production issues and to become involved in the resolution of mill/manufacturer issues only when the manufacturer has been unable to do so.
- As advised by UK technologists facilitate pre production meetings with direct factories
- Work under direction from Area Manager/ UK Fabric Technologists to visit mills with regards to approving (a) new mills and (b) new fabrics
- Fabric / Textile degree qualification and or 3 years experience in the industry
- Knowledgeable and up to date with latest fabric industry developments
- Strong communication skills
- Good influencing skill (internal and external) skill and be a good team player
- Ability to build strong relationship with counterparties in UK and suppliers in the region
- Strong management skills – strategic, setting direction, resources management and ability to drive and motivate the team
- Innovative, creative and flexible
- Ability to managing ambiguity & decision making
- Ability to listen, understanding, influence, persuade.
- Patience and understanding and professionalism particularly dealing with the teams
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Cross functional and cross cultural working
- Computer literate
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: 2,500 USD and 13 months salary, 12 days annual leave with medical after the probation period.
- Full of benefits package