Fabric Technologist & Sourcing Manager
|Work location||Bắc Giang|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày tuyến TP Bắc Ninh – TP Bắc Giang
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1, Fabric Sourcing:
- Receive new fabric sourcing requirements from customers/merchants and find suitable suppliers.
- Develop new fabrics as per customer requirements.
- Submit new fabrics to customers with required test reports.
- Negotiate prices for new fabrics.
- Review quality issues from QA, Merchant and factories and give solutions/decisions in bulk.
- Review and approve Lad Dips and bulk dye lots together with Colorist.
- Prepare fabric collections for customer visits as appropriate
- Visit mills to discuss price, quality and capacity as required for merchant teams.
- Keep an eye on yarn price trend on line.
- Get updated on the latest developments/technologies in yarn/fabric/dyeing/printing.
- Identify the need for new suppliers and sources of appropriate suppliers.
- Monitor the process in mills and act at the right time to avoid any quality issues.
- Maintain relationships with mills.
- Review/approve colors to ensure the color quality shipping to the customers is up to standard.
- Review colors on a daily basis, communicate with suppliers and the customer & provide coordination.
- Make commercial judgments on marginal situations.
- Ensure all colors shipping are consistent & up to the customer’s standard.
- Ensure all suppliers clearly understand customer’s requirement.
- Keep track of all supplier submissions and progress & monitor to make sure colors can be approved in a designed time frame.
- Ability to interpret customer’s needs & communicate effectively & efficiently with all suppliers.
- Technical background of Textile dyeing & finishing and ability to “describe” colors
- Work with supplier to solve color matching problems e.g. flaring
- Pre-screen lab dips & bulk production submitted by the suppliers before sending to the customer for approval.
- Follow up lab dip & bulk material submission status with the suppliers.
- Approve major trim components to ensure color matching are up to standard.
- Provide periodic update color charts for the customer and trims tracking reports for garment factories.
- Work with the customer to establish & develop color standards
- Working time: 7h30 – 17h30 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang city (Have Dorms)
- 3 years of hands-on experience in handling shade band, lab test report and etc.
- Good relationship with fabric supplier
- Technical education in either Color Chemistry or textile science to degree level or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience of color matching and approval work.
- Previous experience of color quality control methods and procedures in a retail environment would be advantageous.