General Manager Factory
|Work location||Nearby HCMC|
|Years of experience||8+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Responsible and Maintain full factory (sewing/cutting/embroider/printing,…)
- Calculate and confirm time calculation (minutes) by required for production of specific styles/garments
- Control fabric consumption and component usage calculations.
- Conduct and support pre-production for meeting where issues such inventory, and approval of pre-production samples are tabled, assessed and agreed.
- Responsible of in-line production support procedure and advice od production techniques plus statistical in-line production control throughout the production process.
- Ensure the delivery dates according to the contracts
- Organize PPM and clarify as the requirement by buyer
- Manage and control the quality of garments.
- Attend in planning processes.
- Manage production process to ensure the delivery dates.
- Make the Line Plan according to the time given for the process
- Inline quality control according to the customer’s requirement.
- Identify bottlenecks in production and find and fix the solution
- Follow the Shipment plan and the delivery on- time
- Ensure the Quality from fabric stage to final packing, along with Cutting, Sewing Washing, and Finishing.
- Fix the daily target for production as well as for finishing
- Search and perform the ideas for production improvements.
- Train, coach and motivate the staffs
- Online problem solving if any
- Make line balancing to meet the daily target.
- Follow the Time study with IE Team
- Make for training sewing team, Q.C Team, technical team
Working Location: Nearby HCMC
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in equivalent position
- Have experience working in a company with over 1,500 employees
- Good at English