||Cách Hà Nội 100km
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón cuối tuần từ Hà Nôi đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Support the business leaders in all aspects of talent management, including but not limited to employee communication, talent development, performance management, succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Work closely with business leaders and management in all functions to identify plant training needs and training interventions in alignment with workforce planning for business growth
- Work closely with the regional team to implement HR programs relating to culture, performance management and talent management.
- Manage end to end performance management process including employee communications, advisory and guidance to managers.
- Manage local internship and partnership programs with higher learning or industry institutions to nurture future human capital for the Company.
- Ensure that plant talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving plant capabilities and operational effectiveness
- Work closely with recruitment team to develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure the efficient and effective utilization of the plant’s training budget. Be creative in leveraging on local government funding schemes.
- Manage the whole talent development process at the plant including conducting the talent conversations with Managers and proposing appropriate development actions
- Follow up on training effectiveness and training evaluation
- Champion change initiatives, model and instil company’s culture and values within the plant.
- Work with Leadership Teams in executing culture-building activities, values promoting with the key objective to increase employee engagement at the plant.
- Support the CSR stakeholders on CSR activities relating to employee engagement, brand and culture building.
This description does not cover all the detailed work of this position, but only covers the major tasks within the department. However, each recruited employee must commit to completing the job well for the success of the Company as well as be willing to take on other jobs assigned by the leader.
- Working location: 100km far from Hanoi (Have Dorm)
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Saturday
- Possess minimum a Bachelor degree in any discipline
- English: Able to communicate well in English to key stakeholders outside of the country
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not afraid to “roll up sleeves”
- Have good knowledge of local country compliance and government regulatory.
- Strong relationship management and comfortable in dealing with business leaders
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage people
- Strong consulting and coaching skills with business partnering capability
- Assertive, result-driven, self-motivated and confident in delivering and executing radical HR solutions.
- Have unbelievable passion, perseverance, think out of the box to resolve teething issues
- Strong project management and change management skills
- A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment that demands quality deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Demonstrate training facilitation skills with the ability to interact, engage and train employees on programs
- Have at least 5 years of HR business partnering experience in a big manufacturing environment with the international presence