|Work location||Bac Giang|
|Years of experience||3+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage and be responsibilities for all manufacturing operations in the facility and all facility Staff supports Areas.
- Build and implement the strategy of the organization’s human resource and talent for current and future talent needs, recruiting, and retention according to the orientation of Board of Director
- Support and instruct to HR generalists, BOD, and other staff when raising any complex, specialized, and sensitive questions
- Manage the talent acquisition process including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified applicants, particularly for managerial and professional roles; coordinate with other related managers to understand skills and competencies required for any openings.
- Being experts in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talents and staffs
- Formulate the Training and Development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Manage and follow up the compliance with Authority and other related parties based on the laws and regulations, and recommend best practices; review policies and practice to maintain compliance.
- Update, apply and maintain the knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Others tasks by assigned by BOD
Working Location: Bac Giang
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- Education/Degrees: Bachelor degree
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience
- Good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency in learning quickly the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
- Good at English