||Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Identify the needs of all HR aspects (HR policy, workforce planning, recruitment, employee relations, and training needs) to provide support timely and efficiently, to ensure the acknowledgment of HR objectives, purposes, and achievements as per company strategy and guidelines, including recruitment, com & ben, communication and relations.
- Leadership capability development including coaching and consulting to stakeholders.
- HR processes and transformation
- Prepare HR related policies and procedures such as Timesheet regulation, Recruitment procedure, Annual leave application procedure. Manage the employee data, files and CV pool.
- All administrative tasks of the office such as document records and filing; book air ticket; hotel reservation; onboarding and offboarding employees; correspondences; accommodation; car arrangement; finding suppliers for car rental, printer rental, etc.
- Bookkeeping, proceed and deposit all purchases, deposit utilities and stationery expenses of the office. In charge of all related banking works.
- Oversee expenses of a month to apply for Advance payment application
- Working time: 8h00 am – 4h30 pm Monday – Morning Saturday.
- 1. Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2. Da Nang province, Vietnam
- Have 3+ years of working experiences as HR Manager (1 year of experience in the same position in the garment industry/ companies is an advantage)
- Able to communicate in English
- Good computer skills (MS words, excel, PowerPoint).