|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
The maintenance manager is fully responsible for leading the maintenance team in the development, implementation and maintenance in all activities to ensure that all machineries, facilities, utilizes, equipment run smoothly and without interruption
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Fabrics Mill.
- Experience in working in all mill processes Spinning, Preparation, Rope Dyeing, Weaving, Finishing.
- Knowledge of operation & maintenance of the infrastructure of Fabric Mill: Air and Cooling system, water treatment, electrical system …
- Familiar with Lubrication Standards, Condition Monitoring, Material Selection, Drawing and Fabrication methods.
- Repair and maintain all production machineries, tools, equipment to ensure smooth operation for production and office operations.
- Make the maintenance schedule and implement TPM.
- Control maintenance cost.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers for repairing, installing new machines, equipment & maintenance.
- Co-ordinate with HODs to prevent lost time
- Co-ordinate with the Compliance Department to take care of the environment
- Manage & supervise employees to ensure that they strictly follow safety regulations.
- Manage conflict within the Maintenance department.
- Reports directly to BoD
- Working time: 8h00 – 17h00 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: far 50km from HCMC, Vietnam
- 3 years of experiences in the Maintenance manager position at the manufacturing factory (fabric mill) is preferable
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge in repairing and maintaining machineries, utilities;
- Good at leadership.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent management skills, analyzing & solving problems skills, planning & organizing skills.