|Work location||Nearby Hanoi|
|Years of experience||3+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Material Management Analysis: implement the process of measuring about the performance and KPIs and identifying to improve the KPIs Performance of Material Management
- Coordinate and hold a regular meeting with the Cutting, Sewing, Presentation and QA teams to meet the targets of Group MM and find the root causes behind the failure of these Department and create an action plan for the improvement.
- Leftover Fabric Control:
- Receive leftover fabric from cutting and control and make the plan to use these fabric for re-cut purposes only if having
- Understand the root causes of these leftover fabric and work with the relevant department to prevent future leftover fabric.
- Sub-materials Control:
- Manage a process of controlling the stock levels, estimated consumptions and practical consumptions of the key sub-materials.
- Identify and make the strategy to reducing the consumptions and work with other experts to implement the reduction opportunities.
- Implement Group-wide consumption reduction projects for sub-materials under the guidance of Group MM.
- Continuous Improvement: collaborate with other related departments to promote and implement continuous improvement actions to reduce consumptions of both fabric and sub-materials.
- Supplier Evaluation: implement the process for evaluating the performance of fabric suppliers based on quality, quantity, and timeliness standards
Working Location: Nearby Hanoi
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- At least 3 years working in the same position at a Garment/ Textile manufacturing company
- Good communication in English