|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage piece goods inventory by location, proactively work with sales and customers to utilize all fabric leftover, dead fabric inventory. Monitor member’s performance to ensure efficiency and streamline in operations; oversee day to day workflow of the production assistant. Liaison between sales, customer service and production team.
- Manage factory capacity, work with factories to ensure all weeks and months are fully utilized
- Manage fabric consumption across all vendors; partner with technical team and factory cutting manager to improve consumption and achieve better efficiency
- Prepares garment samples to be presented to customers
- Receive and send specifications and layouts to vendors for making samples.
- Coordinate & submits approvals, communicate and follow up between factories, fabric mills, accessory suppliers, and customer.
- Communicate regularly with vendors and customers and assist in resolving any issues they may have on garment design, color, size, fitting, etc,
- Compile, record and maintain production data from such documents as customer orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
- Write and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
- Assist with compiling material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Manage workflow of direct reports. Assign tasks, objectives, responsibilities and like to direct reports, and through coaching, performance evaluation and feedback, enable those direct reports to perform their duties and to achiever their objectives
- Mentor direct reports to develop strong work habits necessary for production – accuracy, diligence, detail-oriented.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Friday
- Working location: Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same position
- Age under 35 year-olds
- Have experience in FOB
- Good in English.