||The North of Viet Nam
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage and coordinate the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions.
- Ensure quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplish results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals.
- Administer corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
- New underwear project and therefore first 6 months as a Project Manager and after that once the operation start as a Operation Manager
- Working location: The north of Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Saturday
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 05 years of operations experience in the financial services industry
- Minimum 05 years of supervisory/management experience
- Prefer expat candidates with Vietnam experience
* Preferred Skills/Experience
- Strong knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Good organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of banking operations and human resources