Operator Recruitment Specialist
|Work location||Thái Bình|
|Years of experience||3 year|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón đầu tuần và cuối tuần Hà Nội – Thái Bình (đàm phán)
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1. Operator Recruitment and Development Plans
Align the Operator Recruitment and Development function with the achievement of the Factory’s KPIs:
- Factory HCM Targets: contribute to the Factory’s Operator Human Capital Management & Administration Annual Operating Plan, KPIs, targets and budget.
- Recruitment and Development Targets: assist the Operator Human Capital Management & Administration Director in working with line managers to verify the annual manpower plan for the Factory and within this context develop and get approval for the annual recruitment plan and budget.
- Immediate Employees’ SMART Goals: communicate the Operator Human Capital Management & Administration Annual Operating Plan and priorities to Immediate Employees (IEs) as context for developing their annual SMART Goals. Approve IEs’ SMART Goals.
2. New Operator Hires
Support achievement of the Factory’s KPIs:
- New Operator Recruitment Effectiveness: recommend and get agreement on the metrics for assessing the effectiveness and business contribution/impact of the recruitment and selection process. Recommend improvements in the recruitment and selection process as needed.
- Market Understanding: keep up-to-date on the labor market, competitor intelligence and relevant laws and requirements. Assess the implications of market trends on recruiting target operator levels for the Factory.
- Employer Brand: contribute to defining and communicating an attractive and realistic Factory ‘employer brand’ to the market to attract potential candidates.
- Recruitment and Selection Process: define, recommend, periodically review and update the recruitment and selection process, including work process flow, line management and HCM accountabilities, use and interpretation of selection tools, etc
- Recruitment Channels and Partners: identify, recommend and get approval for using a range of recruitment channels and recruitment partners (search agents, education institutions, etc). Build effective relationships with chosen recruitment partners.
- Manpower Plan and Recruitment Progress Report: track and regularly report on recruitment process against agreed manpower plan and recruitment process metrics.
- Recruitment and Selection Execution: hold IEs accountable for executing the recruitment and selection as planned at each step of the process as agreed to achieve the operator recruitment targets.
- Hiring Execution: hold IEs accountable for providing the relevant hiring support at each step of the process as agreed.
3. Operator Orientation and Induction
Support the achievement of the relevant Factory KPIs:
- New Operator Orientation and Induction Metrics: recommend and get agreement on the outcomes and metrics to be used to assess the effectiveness and business contribution/impact of the new operator orientation and induction process.
- Operator Orientation and Induction Programs: design and get approval for generic and specific operator and orientation induction programs for specific roles. Deliver the programs and hold IEs accountable for scheduling, coordinating and delivering as appropriate, as per the agreed. Get cross-functional support (e.g. AAMT) for operator induction programs as needed.
- Orientation and Induction Program Effectiveness: gather feedback on the effectiveness of the orientation and induction and make relevant amendments to the orientation and induction to enhance the effectiveness.v
- Probation: monitor the probation period for new operators and confirmation of employment from managers. Provides expert advice and support to managers on probation decisions as needed.
4. Operator Development
Contribute to operator engagement and retention:
- Targeted Development Programs:
- identify and get agreement on operators to be developed into junior staff roles in the future.
- leverage and agree on suitable people development resources (e.g. MLC / FSK training, soft-skill trainings trainings to ensure the physical weel-being of all Plant employees (including staff and operators)., etc.) for the operator groups identified to prepare them for future staff roles. Gather the resources for the operator groups as needed.
- monitor the implementation of such operator development programs.
- Career Development Support: provide expert advice and coaching to managers and individual operators in assessing development needs and designing processes for enabling operators to prepare for future roles
5. Operator Separation
- Exit Interview Support:
- recommend and when approved ensure that a structured format is used conducting exit interviews for all operators that resign voluntarily.
- hold IEs accountable for conducting and/or participating in exit interviews.
- review, analyze and summarize key themes for operator resignations and participate in recommending alternatives for increasing operator retention based on exit interview data.
6. HCM Business Contribution
Align the Operator Recruitment and Development function with the achievement of the Factory’s KPIs by:
- Operator Data Analyses: collect and analyze agreed operator-related data (e.g. % vacancies, time to fill vacancies, turnover rates, etc) and recommend new and/or better ways for HCM to support Factory performance.
- Collaboration: build relationships with managers and operators to help find new and/or better ways for HCM to support Factory performance.
- Internal Customer Engagement*: monitor managers’ and operators’ assessment of HCM’s interaction and service/support to them, review with the HCM team and implement continuous improvements.
7. Managerial Leadership of Immediate Team
- Business Context: communicate the ‘bigger picture’ context in which IEs need to plan and execute work (e.g. world, country, industry, Group, customer and inter-departmental considerations).
- Collaborative Teamwork: establish process for meeting regularly and holding IEs accountable for effective and collaborative teamwork at their level.
- IE Performance Management*: agree on SMART goals and assignments with each IE and provide continuous managerial guidance and feedback. Provide support for enhancing performance in the current role, conduct mid-year progress reviews and determine year-end performance appraisal ratings.
- IE Development*: assess the strengths and development needs of each IE and coach him/her in developing their FSKs and MLCs in line with the Role Profile of his/her current job.
- Recognition and Reward: provide differential recognition and recommendations for reward incentives for IEs (pay, promotion, development opportunities).
- De-selection: recommend re-assignment or termination of IEs where appropriate, supported by a fair ‘due process’ and structured performance improvement program.
- Appeals Process: provide an appeals process for employees one level down (EoDs) who have a grievance with his/her Immediate Manager (IM).
Working Time: Office hours, Monday – Friday
Working Location: Thai Binh province, Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- Have 3+ year of working experience in the same position
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, confident, careful, creative.
- Well-organized, problem-solving skills.
- Good English skills are an advantage