|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ tp. Đà Nẵng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, or grading devices.
- Input specifications into computers to assist with pattern design and pattern cutting.
- Make adjustments to patterns after fittings.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of the material
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information, such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
- Working location: Quang Nam province, Vietnam
- Working time: Office hours, Monday – Saturday
- Proficient using Lectra software
- 2+ years of experience working in the same position in garment products for child
- Proficient in change size of patterns
- Good in English, know Chinese is an advantage
- Age from 25-40