Pattern Technical Executive
|Work location||Miền Bắc, cách Hà Nội 30km|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Methods Development: support the Garment Technologist or Garment Senior Technician to develop standard methods for new production techniques.
- Patterns Development:
o work with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve fit and quality through pattern-related adjustments.
o develop new net patterns based on customer requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization.
o make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed.
- Customer Specification: work with CSP, and when possible meet with customers to obtain style information, fit preferences, and pattern requirements to enhance customer satisfaction with the Factory’s samples and bulk garments.
- Pattern Making:
o produce high-quality net patterns (including development sample, first sample, fit sample and PP sample and bulk production) based on customer’s requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization to support sample and bulk production.
o make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for approval as needed
o hold relevant direct reports accountable for producing high-quality cut patterns to fulfill customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
o informs relevant associates (e.g. Sample Room Garment Technologist, CMD Supervisor, etc.) of any changes made to the patterns to ensure pattern consistency throughout the production process.
- Pattern Audit: randomly audit cut patterns produced by the pattern technicians to ensure compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the cut patterns.
- Pattern Quality: review with CSP, Sewing, QA and MM to ensure patterns produced satisfy relevant quality standards and grading scales. Refine the patterns to satisfy the standards when necessary.
- Customer Feedback: review customer feedback and discuss with the customer as needed on comments related to fitting, size specifications (grading) and style. Proactively provide the customer with suggestions to improve the garments
- Pre-Production Preparation: attend cross-functional pre-production meetings to introduce the style to the downstream departments and collect any feedback from the downstream departments as needed. Make changes to the net patterns based on the feedback as appropriate and obtain customer approval to the patterns as needed
- Working location: Northern Vietnam, 30km far from Hanoi
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Use well Gerber/Lectra for designing
- Have good computer offices skills
- Can communicate in English (Basic)