|Work location||Miền Bắc, cách Hà Nội 100km|
|Years of experience||2 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón đầu tuần và cuối tuần Hà Nội – nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Patterns Development
o develop cut patterns based on net patterns developed by the Pattern Technologist.
o seek advice from Pattern Technologist to enhance the compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the patterns as needed.
o make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed.
- Sample Fitting: review sample measurements and fitting after sample making. Seek advice from Pattern Technologist and make necessary adjustments to the pattern as needed to meet internal and external requirements.
- Customer Specification: work with CSP to obtain style information, fit preferences, and pattern requirements to enhance customer satisfaction with the Factory’s samples and bulk garments.
- Pattern Making:
o produce high quality cut patterns (including development sample, first sample, fit sample and PP sample and bulk production) based on net patterns developed by Pattern Technologist and customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
o make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval
- Pattern Quality: review with CSP, Sewing, QA and MM to ensure patterns produced satisfy relevant quality standards and grading scales. Refine the patterns to satisfy the standards when necessary.
- Pattern Filing: file net and cut patterns developed in line with the pattern organization SOP.
- Working location: Northern Vietnam, 100km far from Hanoi (Have Dorms)
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Have 2+ years of working experience in the same position in the garment industry
- Use well Gerber/Lectra or Optitex for designing
- Can communicate in English (Basic)