|Work location||Miền Bắc|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón đầu tuần và cuối tuần Hà Nội – nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Methods Development: support the Sample Room Garment Technologists to develop standard methods for new production techniques.
- Patterns Development
- Sample Fitting: approve sample fitting before samples are submitted to the customer to ensure the fitting is in line with customer requirements.
- Customer Specification: work with CSP, and when possible meet with customers to obtain style information, fit preferences, and pattern requirements to enhance customer satisfaction with the Factory’s samples and bulk garments.
- Pattern Planning: create the pattern plan (for sample and bulk patterns) and on sample and bulk production needs and assign patterns to appropriate pattern technicians to ensure patterns are made in line with quality and timeliness requirements.
- Pattern Making
- Pattern Audit: randomly audit cut patterns produced by the pattern technicians to ensure compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the cut patterns.
- Pattern Quality: review with CSP, Sewing, QA and MM to ensure patterns produced satisfy relevant quality standards and grading scales. Refine the patterns to satisfy the standards when necessary.
- Customer Feedback: review customer feedback and discuss with the customer as needed on comments related to fitting, size specifications (grading) and style. Proactively provide customers with suggestions to improve the garments.
- Pattern Filing: communicate the pattern organization SOP to Pattern Technicians and hold Pattern Technicians accountable for filing the net patterns and cut patterns in line with the SOP.
- Pre-Production Preparation: attend cross-functional pre-production meetings to introduce the style to the downstream departments and collect any feedback from the downstream departments as needed. Make changes to the net patterns based on the feedback as appropriate and obtain customer approval to the patterns
Managerial Leadership of Immediate Team
- Collaborative Teamwork: establish process for meeting regularly and holding IEs accountable for effective and collaborative teamwork at their level.
- Working Time: Office hours, Monday – Friday
- Working Location: Northern Vietnam, 100km far from Hanoi (Have Dorm)
- Have 3+ years of working experience in the same position in the garment industry
- Good in English