|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ tp. Đà Nẵng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage the whole purchasing team
- Collect information of suppliers, evaluate and select providers to achieve the company’s requirements.
- Implementing purchase goods and services that the company needs.
- To ensure that the goods and services purchased to achieve the required quality at the best price.
- Manage all orders strictly to serve the production of the company to save cost and on-time delivery.
- Follow up all orders status to make sure get all supplies to the factory on the commitment date
- Training transactions on the system and skills on how to deal with suppliers for purchasing team
- Updating purchasing status overview and take an action plan to improve if any issue happens, what is outstanding and what has to do.
- Report to Management on the purchasing plan quarterly
- Working location: Quang Nam province, Vietnam
- Working time: Office hour from Monday – Saturday (08h00 – 17h00)
- Have 3 years of experience in purchasing and purchase manager (garment industry).
- Know many suppliers of raw materials in Vietnam related to the garment industry.
- Participated in the GOTS Certificate, OCS CERTIFICATE, Oeko-Tex(R) Certificate.
- Female (33-43t)
- Good in English. Knowing Chinese is an advantage