|Work location||Hưng Yên|
|Years of experience||7 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội – Hưng Yên
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Scope of work
- The incumbent is expected to provide the organization with the leadership and management skills required to supervise quality processes, analysis of situations, troubleshooting and improvement activities to increase customer confidence and reduce quality costs. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that Corporate Quality processes are implemented and followed at the plant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and monitor Corporate Quality practices, principles and goals at the plant.
- Drive the achievement of corporate and plant quality targets as decided from time to time.
- Alert/inform relevant functional teams about any variation or non-conformance of raw material or manufactured product from standard.
- Manage all style start-ups and sampling requirements and provide guidance/training to all relevant groups on new style quality requirements
- Manage Quality processes at manufacturing and provide functional management teams with immediate information and pre-defined reports to enable improvements and monitor performance.
- Train, guide, calibrate, manage plant quality teams
- Help in implementing and monitoring specific regional or local quality projects as decided from time to time.
- Inform/report to the organization with quick information on quality performance levels at the plant to enable the organization to make the right decisions and resolutions.
- Working location: Hung Yen, Vietnam
- Working time: Office hour from Monday – Friday
- University Degree (preferably in textiles or engineering)
- Good written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English
- 7 years experience in QA managerial position. Preferable in the garment, intimate apparel
- Vietnamese candidate is more preferable.
- Ability to interact with all levels.
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills
- Demonstration of sound problem-solving abilities, as well as, the profession of required organizational skills to manage a multi-faceted organization
- Promote teamwork in multi discipline environment