|Work location||Binh Dinh|
|Years of experience||3+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage, develop and implement any strategic changes in the Company’s Quality Management System, orientation to business objectives.
- Implement and evaluate any control activities of new and effective procedures referred to the quality of production.
- Make the plan, perform and control any activities with a view to the internal audits – annual, periodic and non-scheduled.
- Be responsible for the correct implementation and timely updating of current procedures.
- Present internal inspection before final inspection from the customer. Receive and make suggestions and make sure to follow the customer feedback.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing quality performance and reporting to senior managers.
- Manage and control the Quality system in the factory based on the customer requirement.
- Make decisions on daily quality issues.
- Conducting pilot, online and final tests at factories
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Implement the audit of internal Document and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for Raw Material technologist and Incoming inspection
- Assure all employees understand and work according to SOP and safety
- Other tasks will be discussed further on interview process
Working Location: Binh Dinh
Working Time: Monday to Saturday ( off 2 Saturday/month)
- At least 3 years of related experience for garment/textile manufacturing company
- Good at English
- Management and communication skills