|Years of experience||5+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Comply with all quality standards within the company including the product, systems, and processes to ensure the effective management in quality department
- Maintain and improve the requirements of all quality management systems.
- Ensure and reach the quality standards of the company and the buyers
- Maintain relevant information and records to satisfy the customer needs and requirements, process capability, testing and inspection, and the feasibility of products.
- Ensure relevant information and records related to quality are maintained based on the requirement
- Manage, develop, improve and motivate the team’s performance and capabilities to meet current and future business needs as the strategy of the Group.
- Evaluate and provide the ideas for the annual recourse requirement and effective improvement of the quality department
- Be responsible for all the quality operational requirements & ensure the minutes are followed
- Follow up with buyers Product Safety Audit and ensure to comply with Buyer Standards.
- Work closely with Buyer QA Inspections & ensure to follow up all the quality until shipment
- Plan and implement the training programs to uplift the staff skills
- Coordinate with other relevant teams to fulfill requirement of internal & external customers
- Make a daily, weekly and monthly plan for travelling around to factories if necessary
- Others duties may be assigned by the management from time to time
Working Location: Hanoi
Working Time: Monday to Saturday Morning
- Prefer candidate has Min 5 years working in the same position for Garment Company
- Knowledge and experience on modern Quality Assuring Strategies & practices
- Practical knowledge in creating system concepts & methods to apply and develop strategies for modern quality assurance systems
- Strong experience in leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in English