|Work location||Central Vietnam|
|Years of experience||3+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Build, control, implement and maintain the plan and strategy within Quality Department according to the company’s Quality systems and policies to ensure compliance with quality system requirements.
- Evaluate, determine and approve the in-house quality procedures, standards and Specification.
- Analyze and assess the customer requirements and partner with them frequently to ensure to meet the requirements
- Responsible for setting customer service standards.
- Build and manage the quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Coordinate with operation staff to establish procedures, standards, and systems.
- Lead the quality training programs for staffs within the factory
- Research and responsible for change and improvement in quality and performance within the factory based on the orientation of Group
- Monitor the performances of Quality Department
- Supervise laboratory staff.
- Responsible for the team to conduct applicable AQL audits.
- Manage and hold the Quality meetings if necessary
- Conduct guidance & training for new CFAs.
- Coordinate and communicate directly customers, handling related issues to quality
Working Location: Central Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Friday ( Working 2 Saturday per month)
- Min 3 years working at the same position for garment/textile manufacturing company
- Strong experience in management and communication skills
- Fluent in English