QA Senior Manager
|Work location||Miền Bắc|
|Years of experience||5 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- QA System: develop and implement the QA system in accordance with the Group’s standards to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments. Implement Group-wide initiatives to enhance the QA system
- Customer Requirements: regularly communicate with CSP, and meet with customers directly if possible, to further understand customer’s requirements and preferences as inputs to improve the QA system.
- Auditing: personally audit and hold the immediate team accountable for following the standard procedures set in the Group QA system.
- Training: collaborate with CSP to provide training on customers’ quality standards to QA/QC teams and all relevant functions such as Operations, AAMT, etc. Hold regular examinations to assess understanding.
- Customer Quality Inspection: hold Immediate Employees (IEs) accountable for organizing and overseeing customer final inspections, and be personally involved if needed.
- Metal-free System: hold IEs accountable for auditing compliance to the metal-free inspection system and needle control system.
- Collaboration with Customer: collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve quality though the quality assurance process.
- Pre-production Preparation: participate in pre-production meetings as needed to understand customer requirements for upcoming styles and highlight potential quality problems.
- Quality Reports: regularly review internal and customer quality reports, and identify quality trends and improvement opportunities.
- Problem Resolution: collaborate with other functions (e.g. Operations, CS, and GT) to identify root causes of quality issues and provide support in developing solutions.
- Quality Mindset Measurement: define and communicate the concept of quality mindset and establish measurements for assessing quality mindset.
- Quality Mindset Program: create and lead Factory-wide quality mindset programs (i.e. 5S, quality competitions, etc.) and track performance against defined metrics.
ISO Certification (applicable to Factories with ISO certification)
- ISO Quality System: coordinate with external ISO practitioners to conduct regular audits of the Factory’s SOPs to ensure Factory’s operational processes remain ISO qualified, and ensure corrective action is taken where needed
- Internal Audit Capability: have external ISO practitioners train internal auditors to be able to conduct internal audits and take corrective action to maintain the certification.
- Performance Review: hold a monthly meeting with the ISO-designated Factory management team on the status of Factory performance against annual ISO KPIs.
- Training: hold the internal ISO auditors accountable for providing necessary training to newcomers on ISO system.
- Quality Testing and Inspection: hold IEs accountable for providing laboratory testing and fabric inspection support to the Factory to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments.
- Fabric Problem Solving: hold IEs accountable for providing technical trouble-shooting and chemistry-based solutions to issues with raw materials and the production process as appropriate.
- Working location: 30km far from Hanoi, Vietnam
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Have 5+ year of working experience in the same position in the garment field
- Good in English
* 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑛𝑎𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛