|Work location||Thái Bình|
|Years of experience||1 year|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón đầu tuần và cuối tuần Hà Nội – Thái Bình (đàm phán)
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1. New Staff Hires
- Manpower Plan and Recruitment Progress Report: assist Staff Recruitment Specialist in tracking and regularly reporting on recruitment process against agreed manpower plan and recruitment process metrics.
- Recruitment and Selection Support: upon receipt of an approved manpower requisition, assist the recruiting line manager as agreed and assigned at each step of the process including:
- confirm the role, role requirements, grade, timeline and selection tools with the hiring manager.
- confirm agreement to an external, internal or parallel search.
- advertise and source candidates through the appropriate channels.
- agree on screening, interviewing, assessment and decision-making processes.
- screen and short-listing CVs as required.
- conduct preliminary interviews as required.
- coordinate the interview process with the hiring manager.
- prepare the hiring manager to conduct the interview, as agreed, including preparing an interview discussion guide, briefing the line manager on key interview tips, etc.
- arrange for the completion of assessment tools as required (e.g. SHL assessment, computer skills tests, language tests, health checks etc).
- assist the hiring manager with the assessment and decision-making process.
- complete reference checks for finalist candidates.
- Hiring Support: support the hiring manager at each step of the process as agreed, including:
- advise the hiring manager on recommended salary, benefits, terms and conditions.
- prepare the Employment Agreement, Code of Conduct and any other supporting documents.
- participate in or make the offer.
- confirm acceptance of the offer.
- notify unsuccessful candidates.
- prepare a draft announcement of the new hire.
- complete, send and follow up with HCM Services – Staff on a preparation checklist to be completed prior to the new hire’s arrival.
2. Staff Orientation and Induction
- New Staff Orientation Programs: schedule, coordinate, directly deliver as assigned, the agreed orientation programs for all new staff hires.
- New Staff Induction Programs: schedule, coordinate, directly deliver as assigned, the agreed induction programs for all new staff hires.
- Orientation and Induction Program Effectiveness: gather feedback based on the agreed outcomes and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the orientation and induction programs.
- Probation: monitor the probation period for new employees and confirmation of employment from managers. Provide expert advice and support to managers on probation decisions as needed.
3. Staff Relations
- Staff Feedback: collect employee feedback on the employment relationship regularly. Provide feedback to the HCM and management teams on the employment relationships regularly.
- Staff Activities: recommend annual activities to enhance employee relations. Organize the activities as planned and agreed. Assess the benefits of the activities arranged.
- Staff Engagement: schedule, prepare, and coordinate the employee engagement survey as planned. Provide support to the managers in analyzing and interpreting the staff engagement survey results. Assist managers in coordinating and delivering the follow-up actions as needed.
4. Staff Separation
- Exit Interview Support:
- conduct and/or participate in exit interviews with line managers as assigned and appropriate.
- assist the Staff Recruitment Specialist in reviewing, summarizing and analyzing key themes for staff resignations by grade and make recommendations to increase staff retention based on the data.
- Working Time: Office hours, Monday – Friday
- Working Location: Thai Binh province, Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- Have 1+ year of working experience in the same position
- Good communication and external skills
- Be proactive and creative at work