|Work location||Ha Noi, HCMC|
|Years of experience||8 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Assign tasks to subordinates, supervise, evaluate, support and manage quality of the work done
- Build and implement annual sales plans
- Plan marketing strategies that boost unit and gross sales according region and national areas.
- Target sales goals by predicting appropriate sales figures and predict sales figures for both potential products and existing products.
- Coordinate with the sales team to implement regional sales programs
- Monitor sell through and inventory by SKU, create real-time visibility across all stores network, circulate stock to maximize the non-discount sales
- Recruit, select, train and assign all sales team members
- Identify positive sales team results and maintain these outcomes through motivation and incentive programs, and identify and resolve any negative outcomes
- Oversee and build sales, budgets, projections costs and overhead.
- Define business plan and retail roadmap by working with management and the company stakeholders
- Other task as assigned by Board of Director
Working location: Hanoi, HCMC – Vietnam
Working time: Office hours from Monday to Saturday
- Strong retail industry experience with international businesses, prefer in fashion and cosmetics fields
- Successful in achieving sales targets and manager the retail teams
- Prefer candidate with experience managing a complicated multi – SKU product portfolio
- Experience & familiarity of in store expansion, including new store development & existing store improvement plans; merchandise planning; and inventory planning & management including replenishment, logistics.
- Clear and strong understanding of the Vietnamese market and culture
- Vietnamese & English proficiency
- Open for both Vietnamese and Expat