Sales Merchandiser Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage Team from Development, manage Team Development (Proto samples, costing to get FOB Price, Fit sample, pp sample..),
- Purchasing team (about Materials issue), Shipment Team (working with forwarder about booking, payment, making shipping docs…)
- Receive FOB order and work directly with buyers and do order all materials.
- Contact buyers and suppliers to get all information about FOB price, Trim’s schedule, order status, etc… – Solving problems with suppliers, such as complaints from customers, technical problems. – Follow up raw material delivery status and production progress at the factories – Follow up the sample from the first state to production sample. – Control pattern/cutting/sewing / QC and solve the problem when the sample and on bulk has issue – Check fabric, trim status and quality issue – Check production status and shipping schedule during bulk production
- Check quality issue during bulk production – Follow up Sample status according to production planning – Make sure final BOM/ packing instruction/ size breakdown with pattern number readiness before Bulk production
- Follow up production issues during the production process and suggest solutions to the next management level to get alignment among all teams to avoid any production impact. – Follow up Over/short shipment quantity as informed by MC Dept/Production until the case is closed. – Co-ordinate with production/MC/ Shipping to have final ship quantity, as well as cut off time to make sure internal arrangement is enough to have shipment on-time. – Send initial, inline sample, final inspection booking to customer’s QA/QC timely to ensure no shipment delay or complaints from customers.
- Sending weekly / Monthly report to boss. -To assure planning performance, targets for production. – Assure daily, weekly, monthly production plan as committed – Work with team to enhance planning performance – To work with Production to build up the plan base on the demand from customers, feedback to the demand if have any problem. – To work together with the Production team on daily production plan – To work together with the Production team to build up plant efficiency as target, productivity and Capacity planning team – Interface with planning, sourcing, and suppliers to provide smooth flow of materials.
- Support and initiate change to the planning tools to better support company needs. – Find out subcontract factory& preparing the Contract – Perform other related duties as required under the director. – Working with Subcontracts like washing, printing, embroidery.
- Production Planning, Styles Allocation to Different Sewing Lines, Allocation Target – Sets and Achieving the Target – Sets in Work Stations and Till Shipments.
- Working time: Office Hours for Monday – Friday, and Morning Saturday
- Working location: Nha Trang City, Vietnam
- Have 3+ years of working experience in the same position
- Experience in Jean and Denim is an advantage
- Good in English