Senior HR Manager
|Work location||South Vietnam|
|Years of experience||7 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ tp.HCM đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
* Task 1:
– Shape effective HR strategies that align with business and organization development demands
– Total manpower plan in short term and long term
– Establish programs that enhance organization competency and development
– Research and build up policies, programs to improve employee’s engagement and satisfaction
– Plan and maximize HR budget
– Build the company culture that adapts to the changes and organization’s strategies
* Task 2
– Direct overall activities related to human resource and admin operation.
– Manage and take responsibility for compliance with Labor Code and customer’s standards inside the Company.
– Develop HRIS to manage HR information and support to make HR decisions
– Consult the BOD on issues related to administrative and human resource development.
* Task 3:
– Manage and Develop HR-GA team with the proper capability to serve company business strategy
– Plan and build successors to respond to organization development demand
– Other tasks assigned by BOD.
Working location: South Vietnam, 70km far from HCMC
– Graduate in Human Resources, MBA or related field with at least 7 years in an HR management role.
– At least 3 years in an HR management role in a large textile/garment/footwear group with over 6,000 total workforces is an added advantage.
– Well versed with Vietnam labor law and CSR compliances, social insurance law, PIT law
– Understand organization development, company culture and can propose an effective model in both short and long term
– Deep knowledge about HR models, performance management and able to implement effectively
– Excellent English capability