|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày tuyến TP Bắc Ninh – TP Bắc Giang
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Manage piece goods inventory by location, proactively work with sales and customers to utilize all fabric leftover, dead fabric inventory. Oversee day to day workflow of a production assistant. Liaison between sales, customer service and production team.
- Manage factory capacity, work with factories to ensure all weeks and months are fully utilized
- Manage fabric consumption across all vendors; partner with technical team and factory cutting manager to improve consumption and achieve better efficiency
- Prepares garment samples to be presented to customers
- Receive and send specifications and layouts to vendors for making samples.
- Coordinate & submits approvals, communicate and follow up between factories, fabric mills, accessory suppliers, and customers.
- Communicate regularly with vendors and customers and assist in resolving any issues they may have on garment design, color, size, fitting, etc,
- Compile, record and maintain production data from such documents as customer orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
- Write and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
- Assist with compiling material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies
- Mentor direct reports to develop strong work habits necessary for production – accuracy, diligence, detail-oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working time: 7h30 – 16h30 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang city (Have Dorms)
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position, in fashion or textile industry
- Good in English
- Knowledge of FOB, costing