Senior Technical and Operations Manager
|Work location||Thái Bình|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày trong tỉnh Thái Bình
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Pattern Making: meet with customers and CSP to obtain fit preferences and pattern requirements. Communicate these to the Pattern Technologist team and hold them accountable for producing high-quality patterns that maximize material utilization and production efficiency and within customer requirements and specifications in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Collaboration with Customer: collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve fit and quality though pattern-related adjustments.
- Training Plan: establish a system of evaluating the skill level of Pattern Technologists and provide a training plan to upgrade their skill level.
- Methods Development: meet with customers and CSP to obtain style information, garment construction preferences, and sewing requirements. Communicate these to the Garment Technologist team and hold them accountable for developing sewing methods that maximize quality, sewing efficiency, and materials utilization and within customer requirements and specifications for new styles.
- Technical Advice: collaborate with Sewing GT Supervisors and Sewing GTs to provide advice to address technical problems which arise during production.
- Performance Review: review the production performance with the technical team after product delivery to facilitate future methods improvement.
- AAMT: audit AAMT Trainers’ sewing methods, re-train them with the correct methods, and train them on new Methods Best Practice (MBPs).
- Working Time: Office hours, Monday – Friday
- Working Location: Thai Binh province, Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- Have 7 years of working experience in the garment industry and 3 years experience in the same position
- Good in English