|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón từ Qui Nhơn
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Responsible for all the sample development/ sewing instructions/ operator training
- Samples development
- Make proto samples to PP samples coordinate with Pattern tech and Knitting tech.
- Make operation breakdowns.
- Operator training
- Train critical operations for production.
- Manage and maintain T&A/critical path for sample approval.
- Working time: 8h00 am– 4h45 pm from Monday – Friday and two Saturday a month
- Working location: Binh Dinh province, Vietnam
- Possess sound technical knowledge with a Textile certificate/diploma from a recognized institute.
- Fluent in Speaking & writing English
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sound understanding of Sample sewing and able to handle all kinds of sewing machines, read and understanding tech pack and customer comments.
- Problem-solving, innovative thinking, communication skills, execution excellence.
- Three years of similar capacity. (sample room)
- Enthusiasm, open-minded, teamwork
- Working style: Active and characteristic