Socks QA Manager
|Work location||Central Vietnam|
|Years of experience||2+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Research, evaluate and implement any strategic changes in the Company’s Quality Management System, orientation to business objectives.
- Build, implement and coordinate any control activities of new and effective procedures referred to the quality of production.
- Plan, perform and control any activities related to the annual internal audits, periodic and non-scheduled.
- Manager and control the correct implementation and timely updating of current procedures.
- Ensure internal inspection before final inspection from the customer. Based on the feedback of customer, adjust or provide suggest to customer
- Control the Quality system in the factory and develop the QA Team to ensure to satisfy the customer requirement
- Make decisions on daily quality issues.
- Conduct the pilot, online and final tests at factories
- Plan to build the structure for quality assurance policies and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Audit internal document and other quality assurance activities
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Lead and implement the training courses for staff in the factories to meet quality standards
- Work with and support audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Take responsibility for Raw Material technologist and Incoming inspection
- Make sure all employees within the factory understand and work according to SOP and safety
Working Location: Central Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Saturday ( off 2 Saturdays per month)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position for garment manufacturing company
- Have knowledge about Safety, 5s, teaching, LEAN Methodology, MS Software
- Good at English