TEXTILE SALES MANAGER
|Years of experience||5 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Sales managers are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets. Sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Develop, manage and monitor the Technical, Merchandising and QC teams’ performance towards sales plan regularly.
- Update and review current working practices, procedures and systems for continuous improvement
- Check and oversee the financial controls, e.g. debit notes, fabric liabilities and excess fabric and legal claims.
- Review and oversee departmental reports, e.g. sales forecast, margins, hit rates and etc.
- Cultivate and maintain harmonious employee relationships within the Company and provide effective communication channels between the Management and the teams
- Keep abreast of the current developments and monitor factory loading with other merchandising departments to ensure good balance.
- Oversee the production loadings summary with garment suppliers and monitor the fabric mill loadings.
- Collect market information and trends to recommend new product development initiatives
- Develop and maintain a good connection with customers Merchandise Manager cum Office Manager
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Morning Saturday
- Working location: Vietnam
- Wide-ranging skills and knowledge in fashion and textiles special in fabrics.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a sales management role within the fabric/ garment industry (In-depth knowledge of Fabric and fabric construction), light knowledge of apparel/garment will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
* Open for Local & Expat