Garment Technical Executive
|Work location||Miền Bắc, cách Hà Nội 60km|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Hà Nội đi nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
1. Sample Development
- Customer Preference: regularly obtain customers’ quality, styling, and workmanship requirements from CSP.
- Construction & Methods Development:
- develop construction and sewing methods for new styles for sample making and bulk production that meet the customers’ quality requirements and maximizes production efficiency and materials utilization as assigned by the Garment Technologist.
- ensure the methods can be implemented consistently and efficiently in bulk production
- Machine Settings: establish optimal machine settings (e.g. fusing conditions, SPIs, etc.) and communicate the settings to Sewing SGTs and conduct audits to ensure compliances to the settings.
- Sample Room Operator Sewing Skills: provide training to Sample Room Garment Technicians on new operations to fulfill Sample Room’s need for skilled operators.
2. Sample SMV
- Operation Analysis: develop operation breakdowns for assigned new styles within the Plant and Customers’ requirements in the most cost-effective way.
- Style Analysis: record and report on the sewing method to Group GSD Center (via GSD Senior Associate) to obtain estimated SMV for any particular style of garment.
3. Technical Support
- Mock-ups / Samples:
- provide technical advice, suggestions and support in carrying out mock-up / sample production.
- provide feedback to relevant associates (e.g. Customer Service Executive, Pattern Technologist, Computer Marker Design Supervisor, etc.) on any potential changes that need to be made to the style or pattern to comply with customer requirements, maximize quality, manufacturability or materials utilization.
- TPI: participate in the pre-production meetings and share the knowledge obtained in sample making with the Production team. Highlight any potential issues in the production process where applicable. Introduce new sewing operations to Sewing GT Supervisor in a timely manner before start of bulk production.
- PPU/Trial Production: provide technical advice, suggestions and support in carrying out PPU / Trial Production upon request from Sewing GT Supervisor.
- Technical Advice: provide advice to Sewing GT Supervisor / Operations team to address technical problems which arise during production. Seek assistance from Garment Technical Senior Manager and/or Garment Technologist where necessary.
Working location: 60km far from Hanoi, Vietnam
Working time: Office hours from Monday to Friday
- Have 3+ year of working experience in the same position in the garment field
- Good in English