|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón hàng ngày tuyến TP Bắc Ninh – TP Bắc Giang
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Create mood-boards, color board, trim board to show to clients
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
- Plan and develop the collection, often based on a theme, price and target customers each season.
- Work with the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief
- Understand design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
- Keep the showroom clean and ready for the buyer visit.
- Making style presentation (PPT).
- Visit trade shows and manufacturers to the source, select and buy fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- Adapt existing designs for mass production
- Understanding in the pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervise the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
- Follow up with supplier, sample room and pattern team.
- Work on Adobe illustrator, photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Working time: 7h30 – 16h30 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Bac Giang city (Have Dorms)
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position
- Good in English