Technical Designer Manager
|Years of experience||6+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- In charge of Technical departments for daily working arrangement.
- Manage and control the staff to meet the company’s Technical target
- Lead and set up the Technical KPI targets within the Department
- Analysis, control and coordinate with the related technical work and perform customer’s/buyers Technical request with related departments.
- Follow up and control from sample development stage to find out the bulk method and identify the training tools before bulk production process
- Advise technical support and pattern correction for sample room according to the comments and fitting of customers/buyers
- Check and provide technical advice on pattern correction, and grading for CAD during size set and bulk.
- Comment and provide the advice in fit, construction and sewing if necessary
- Attend or be a host of daily/weekly/monthly meetings about Technical work with other relevant department such as Sample, CAD, Technical, Cutting, Sewing….
- Lead the training for staffs at the Technical department as planned
- Manage, support and develop the team
- Report to Technical Director of Group
- Other duties will be discussed during interview process
Working Time: Monday to Friday
Working Location: Vietnam
- At least 6 years’ experience at the same position for garment/apparel Company
- Proven – solid experience in garment constructions, fitting, sample development…
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent in English