|Work location||Miền Bắc|
|Years of experience||3-5 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón đầu tuần và cuối tuần Hà Nội – nhà máy
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Supervising Sample making line (40 workers & technician)
- Analyze, understand and fulfill the requirements of the buyer
- Make and ensure the proper sample for specifications/requirements of the buyer or company.
- Conducting fit and pattern evaluations, as defined by the needs of the client.
- Produce the sample product for the first time with the least working time
- Confirm the measurement and fabric requirements. Calculate and make perfection in the fabric consumption
- Support and collaborate the production team to produce the whole order
- Work with QA Team to ensure that samples meet defined standards.
- Fitting, pattern and grading, resolve technical issues and provides suggestions.
- Responsible for fit & construction risk management.
- Other tasks will discuss more in the interview
Working Time: Office hours, Monday – Friday
Working Location: Northern Vietnam, 70km far from Hanoi (Have Dorm)
- Bachelor’s degree in textile, garment, fashion or related major preferred.
- Have 3+ years of working experience in the same position in the garment industry
- Strong leadership skills, proactive problem solving and manage multiple challenges effectively.
- Good in English