Senior Fabric/ Color Technologist
|Work location||Hà Nội|
|Years of experience||3 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Fabric Tech Task:
- Work with the Design team for seasonal raw material sourcing and development.
- Handle raw material quality approval which including test report review, risk assessment, appropriate mold trial if needed and collaborate with suppliers to set up final specification.
- Take care of seasonal lab dips + print development and approval, liaise with suppliers to resolve technical issues and make sure all approval can meet our internal standards/requirements.
- Review bulk dye lot submissions and test reports from suppliers to make sure all the raw materials can meet our internal standards/requirements.
- Daily maintain and up-date internal system after raw material approval, lab dips/print development approval and bulk submission approval.
- Ensure that fabrics, colors and garment components are being regularly assessed against the required quality standards.
- Collaborate with Merchants, Procurement, Vendors and Suppliers to establish and apply the regulatory standards of fabric performance and color control in production, including garments and components
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors in production to provide technical advice and give direction for problem shooting.
- Visit and evaluate all new mills u/stand their capabilities in order to meet our business expectations in terms of quality, capacity, and cost.
- Re-visit and update the information of existing mills for improvements and enhancements in their factories.
- On-board potential and new suppliers to help them u/stand our standards/requirements, procedures, time calendar to make sure suppliers are able to meet our expectations throughout development stage to production.
- Assist in the technical development, pre-production and cataloging of all fabrics and colors through to bulk production.
- Partner with the technical operations of the Distribution Center Quality
- Control team on all issues regarding the quality of fabrics and color of all merchandise.
- Maintain a technical education of the latest techniques and methods available to the textile industry
- Take control of the submissions with responsibility for the interpretation and communication of all departmental laboratory testing
Color Tech Task:
- Review/approve colors to ensure the color quality shipping to the customers is up to standard
- Review colors on a daily basis, communicate with suppliers and the customer & provide coordination
- Make commercial judgments on marginal situations.
- Ensure all color shipping is consistent & up to the customer’s standard.
- Ensure all suppliers clearly understand customer’s requirements.
- Keep track of all supplier submissions and progress & monitor to make sure colors can be approved in a designed time frame.
- Ability to interpret customer’s needs & communicate effectively & efficiently with all suppliers
- Technical background of Textile dyeing & finishing and ability to “describe” colors
- Work with supplier to solve color matching problems e.g. flaring
- Pre-screen lab dips & bulk production submitted by the suppliers before sending to the customer for approval.
- Follow up lab dip & bulk material submission status with the suppliers.
- Approve major trim components to ensure color matching are up to standard.
- Provide periodic update color charts for the customer and trims tracking reports for garment factories.
- Work with the customer to establish & develop color standards
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Friday
- Working location: Hanoi
- 3 years of hands-on experience in handling shade band, lab test report and etc.
- Technical education in either Color Chemistry or textile science to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in color matching and approval work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of color quality control methods and procedures in a retail environment would be advantageous.
* Open for Local and Expat who currently working and living in Vietnam due to covid situation