|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Hỗ trợ chi phí ăn ở, đi lại cho người ở vùng xa
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Maintaining and improving the company’s HR and admin policies and procedures.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR and admin departments.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues with trade union and employees
- Managing the recruitment and selection process (Develop new onboarding process)
- Support current and future business needs through training and development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system (KPI based reward system)
- Ensure legal and customer compliance throughout HR functions in the organization
- Managing learning and development of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Review and improve admin producers of the organization.
- Be a steward in maintaining an ethical, high-performance behavioral culture in the organization. (Company’s working and learning culture)
- To incorporate to build up the program for the community of the Company.
- Buildup stable talent pool with acceptable monthly turnover.
- Vietnamese law and customer compliance requirements are incorporated into policies, understood by employees through appropriate training.
- Ensure company HR goals (recruitment, retention and training) are met within budget.
- Manage positive relationships with management and employees, unions to ensure no illegal strikes occur in the company.
- Working location: Quang Nam, Vietnam
- Time location: Office hour from Monday – Saturday (07h30 – 16h30)
- Suitable education (Ideally Bachelors) in HR or related discipline
- Have 3 years of experience in a similar position in a manufacturing organization (Ideally FDI)
- Knowledge on the Vietnamese HR laws and regulations
- Good skills in management, planning and communication
- Communicate fluently in English or Korean and Vietnamese
- People-oriented and results-driven