|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Responsible to control all the financial, accounting & taxation issues of the company and any other additional responsibilities assigned.
- Develop & implement financial policies and procedures that ensure complete, accurate, and timely financial and regulatory reporting.
- Review and improve internal controls (implement checks & balances) with consideration for safeguarding company assets Manage, train & develop mentor and motivate the team to promote a harmonious, efficient and productive working environment to produce accurate and timely financial reporting
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, budgets, VAT reports, tax returns and reports for government, regulatory agencies.
- Gather the necessary document and apply for the VAT refund.
- Develop reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggest methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain enhanced management reporting to facilitate management’s decision-making.
- Report to Group Finance Manager and Group CFO.
- Working location: Binh Duong province, Vietnam
- Has over 5 years of working in accountant and finance field with at least 2-3 years of experience as the same position in manufacturing company is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accountant or equivalent educational qualifications.
- Familiar with VAS and IFRS
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese
- High proficiency in MS Office as well as accounting software, preferably having experience in ERP
- International working experience is a plus
- Has good knowledge of local tax regulations.