|Work location||Long An|
|Years of experience||2 years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Provide direction and guidance to a team of technicians and assistants to ensure accurate execution of requested measurements, quality, construction, and overall fit of merchandise.
- Work with the PD/designer in order to ensure all of the notions and details are correct.
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process to facilitate (Not Complicate) the Garment Development Process
- Able to audit digital and traditional patterns to figure out the best possible way to realize a design
- Ensure that size specs are achievable while recognizing and solving advanced fit problems
- Compile information on all garment components including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim into fit comment document
- Provide call-outs and critiques during the fittings to verify that all issues are identified
- Issue grading guidelines to drafter/grader after fit approval to ensure quality is kept
Consistent for the entirety of the production phase
- Approve samples to proceed to the production phase after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
- Discuss with Production Coordinators/PD any issues, corrections, and/or recommendations to garments
- Writing and Prioritizing Evaluation Report Comments
- Demonstrate garment details on computerized flat sketches.
- Accomplish any other miscellaneous task as requested by the immediate supervisor
- Uses industry knowledge and experience to broaden or clarify customer and product problems/opportunities.
- Help technicians research and resolve fit, pattern and construction issues with details technical flat sketches.
- Ensure that the quality of the sample is in line with the respective brand’s quality standards.
- Working location: Long An province, Vietnam
- Working time: Office hour from Monday – Saturday
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Textiles/Clothing or related discipline
- Experience to work with Walmart is prefer.
- Knowledge in garment construction, pattern making, fit and manufacturing process in knit & woven apparels
- Possess a keen eye to identify fit issues and recommend solutions
- Must have a strong understanding of garment construction and fabric types
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure and team-oriented
- Proficient skills in technical design, conducting/overseeing fittings, garment construction, pattern making, grade rules and translating the intent of Design into technical packages
- Proficiency and comfort in the use of technology to support Technical Design.
- Know grading rules, textiles, colors, style details and size specifications
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and modify artwork/graphics
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to handle a fast pace environment and change
- A high degree of technical knowledge on woven and knitwear, be that in fittings, addressing a broader group, training.
- Ability to train and motivate CAD pattern drafter.
- Execute design and fit intent into bulk production while maintaining corporate standards as we scale our business.
- Experience operating at all levels: from building teams to running fit sessions
- Possess leadership skills, project management skills, a high degree of ownership and integrity, high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and have great stamina.
- The ability to develop a technician’s aesthetic eye. This implies a maniacal focus on consistency in technical fit plus attention to aesthetic fit across all products and sizes
- Manages other CAD pattern drafter and builds strong teams with complementary skills
- Develop and build manuals that help maintain fit protocol and standards for brands