|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Ensure that the product/service that the organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Monitor and advice on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly, where appropriate, must advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Working time: 8h00-17h00 from Monday – Saturday
- Working location: Hung Yen province, Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- University degree with related major and/or training of equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Quality / Production / Manufacturing / Statistical Management.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position
- Preferably hands-on experiences in the textile industry.
- Ability to read and interpret all internal/external quality documents (records/manuals ect.).
- Good in English