|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Identify process automation opportunities based on analysis of all operational data from all areas with the support from Quality Assurance, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering teams. Automation opportunities include, but is not limited to situations such as: Product quality is consistently a problem or consistently worse than planned, Cycle times are inconsistent or very long, Processes are manual and repetitive, Current equipment is expensive or over-spec for current processes, Current equipment delivers inconsistent results or high downtime.
- Automation Requests: review requests for automated machines, work-aids, and/or processes from relevant users (e.g. Garment Technologist, Sewing Garment Technician Supervisor, Sewing Supervisors, Lean Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, etc.) to ensure the requests are reasonable. Seek advice from Continuous Improvement Director as needed.
- Design, program, simulate, get approval for and produce automated machines, work-aids and/or processes, including but not limited to better jigs, fixtures, gages, folders, machines, handling equipment’s, etc., to address the automation opportunities identified.
- Work with internal and/or external subject matter experts to design and produce the automated machines and/or processes as needed.
- Arrange for requisite planning and training to relevant associates to bring new solutions into operation.
- Follow up with the relevant associates to ensure the automations are being implemented and the promised results are being achieved. Take appropriate actions to address issues with the implementation.
- Keep updated on the latest trends and developments in the area or process automation and leverage on such knowledge to enhance the performance of the Factory.
- Other duties will be discussed during the interview process.
Working Location: North Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Friday
- At least 3 years’ experience at the same position, the candidate has experience to work in garment industry is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Good experience in management skill, communication skill,…