Fabric Sales Manager
|Work location||Central Vietnam|
|Years of experience||5+ years|
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Develop, monitor and manage the Merchandising, Technical and QC teams’ performance towards sales plan regularly.
- Review and update current working practices, systems and procedures for continuous improvement
- Oversee and check the financial controls, e.g. debit notes, fabric liabilities and excess fabric and legal claims.
- Oversee and review departmental reports, e.g. sales forecast, margins, hit rates and etc.
- Cultivate and maintain a harmonious employee relation within the Company and provide effective communication channels between the Management and the teams
- Keep abreast of the current developments and monitor factory loading with other merchandising departments to ensure good balance.
- Oversee the production loadings summary with garment suppliers and monitor the fabric mill loadings.
- Collect market information and trends to recommend new product development initiatives
- Develop and maintain the good connection with customers Merchandise Manager cum Office Manager
Working Location: Central Vietnam
Working Time: Monday to Saturday
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales management role within fabric/ garment industry (In depth knowledge of Fabric and fabric construction), light knowledge of apparel/garment will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills