QA QC Manager
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón từ Hà Nôi đi Bắc Ninh
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Responsible for managing the quality assurance department employees, planning, professional guidance, monitoring and control professional.
- Directly responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company quality system.
- Responsible for update writing and distributing quality assurance procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation of quality procedures – starting an examination and audit the factory to locate unusually and preventing the sending of defective products from the factory to the customer.
- Responsible for the approval of exceptions.
- Responsible for recommending preventive action to prevent problems and monitoring their implementation.
- Responsible for annual training plan production workers and employees of Quality.
- Responsible for ongoing and reliable reporting to the state of quality in accordance with the timetable and procedures.
- Responsible for customer service. The Q.A Manager has the responsibility for the quality, in case the Sales office receives complaints from customers, immediately has to be applied all the procedures, for checking, analyze, and prepare a report for the Customer. In some serious cases, where is not possible to find a solution, it could be necessary to go directly to the customer production workshop
- Perform other tasks as requested by Operation Manager/BOD
- Working location: Bac Ninh province, Vietnam (Have Dorm)
- Working time: Office hours from Monday – Saturday
- Graduated from related university
- Having at least 3 years’ experience working as the QA Manager in manufacturing companies.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure and several factors simultaneously.
- Lessons learned analysis capability
- Ability to manage staff.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of ISO procedures.
- Training capacity.
- English – well.