||2500$ – 3000$
|Years of experience
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Build and develop the strategies for a company’s CSR objectives (social, occupational health and safety, environmental)
- Control and manage social responsibility policies (social, occupational health and safety, environmental). Updating and advising implementation of Local law, Customer Standards related to social responsibility for the company.
- Working with Customers, Government and Related organizations on compliance, health and safety, environment, energy, ISO (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) and C-TPAT.
- Manage and consult the annual HSE plans, internal audit plans, occupational health and safety environmental goals, risk assessment plans, training plans and other related plans
- Lead the internal audits, reviewing labor/ HSE/ ISO/ C-TPAT auditing results to establish improvement plans.
- On behalf of the company to work with customers, audit teams, state inspection teams on audit labor / HSE / ISO / C-TPAT.
- Participate in reviewing compliance/ HSE/ ISO/ C-TPAT auditing results to establish labor/ HSE/ ISO/ C-TPAT improvement plan. Maintaining the integrated management system (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) and certification.
- Build the safety culture policies for all employees. Participate in building strategies such as: sustainable fresh water use, greenhouse gas emissions, waste reduction, wastewater reduction and wastewater quality improvement.
- Review and approve records related to occupational health and safety and the environment.
- Coordinate and make decisions in the social responsibility division.
- Maintain the proper level of communication and build good relationships with clients and companies.
- Manage the subcontractors to comply with customer requirements and local social responsibility regulations.
- Attend meetings or seminars and other training courses to maintain required licenses and for knowledge, skills and leadership development.
- Build and implement the training courses on social responsibility, occupational health safety and environment for internal.
- Working time: Office hours from Monday to Saturday
- Working location: Based in Hanoi but often travelling across Vietnam
- Graduate from university on Labor protection, Environment, Human resource management, Labor relations and Laws or have strong knowledge and experience in Safety/ Environment /Social Accountability/ Management system ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 45001 and C-TPAT.
- Understanding of relevant local laws.
- 05 years experienced in similar position
- Good in English